- 2016-2020 “EO-ROFORMON – Prototyping an Earth-Observation based monitoring and forecasting system for the Romanian forests”, Romanian National Research and Innovation Authority. Objective: the project aims to prototype a novel national forest monitoring and forecasting system based on the integration of active (radar) and passive (optical) Earth-Observation (EO) sensors calibrated with in situ data obtained from terrestrial laser scanning.
- 2014-2017 “Dense Time series of RADARSAT-2 and COSMO-SkyMedSAR data for crop mapping and soil moisture retrieval over agricultural sites”, COSMO-SkyMed/RADARSAT-2 Initiative. Objective: The objective of this project is to study the additional improvements that can be obtained by a combined use of SAR time series collected both at C- and X- band, which show complementary sensitivities to crop canopy components. The integrative use of multi-temporal RADARSAT-2 and COSMO-SkyMed data for crop mapping and soil moisture retrieval will be investigated by developing and validating algorithms tailored to enhance the synergy of the two SAR systems, including the identification of the polarimetric configuration optimizing the performance of the retrieval and classification algorithms.
- 2013-2018 “Quantifying and monitoring carbon dynamics in forest ecosystems affected by wildfires using multi-temporal SAR data”, JAXA`s 4th ALOS RA. Objective: This project aims to use L-band SAR data to estimate carbon stock changes caused by wildfires and monitor its subsequent dynamic due to vegetation regrowth through the integrated use of field and remote sensing data. The effects of prescribed burning treatments on forest structure will also be evaluated. The study will focus on the development of multi-temporal SAR based indices for direct fire effects estimation. It is assumed that relating pre- and post-fire backscatter indices within a differenced approach would provide direct measurements of the changes in vegetation structure. Through pixel based trajectory analysis explicit spatial information on the forest recovery process through all intermediate development stages is possible. Temporal segmentation strategies with both regression-based and point-to-point index fitting as a function of time will be used.
- 2014 “Novel radar-based methods for improved estimation of fire effects“, Early Career Research Grant (RMS 6021), the University of Melbourne.
- 2011-2013 “Towards operational monitoring of key climate parameters from synthetic aperture radar”, Australian Research Council and the CRC-SI.
- 2012-2014 “Single pass X-band interferometric data for crop growth monitoring during the vegetation season”, DLR (XTI 0896).
- 2009-2010 “Monitoring of vegetation recovery in forests affected by fire and wind storm using X-, C- and L-band SAR data”, CSA (SOAR-EU 6793).
- 2008-2010 “Fire severity assessment and vegetation recovery monitoring in Mediterranean environments using TerraSAR-X, ALOS PALSAR and ERS data”, DLR (LAN 0464).
- 2008-2010 “Assessing fire severity and monitoring vegetation recovery in Mediterranean environments affected by fires”, ESA (C1P.5446).
- 2007 “Estimation of changes in forest area and biomass in Central Siberia”, within ALOS Kyoto & Carbon Initiative (K&C).
- 2006 “Fuel type mapping using high and very high spatial resolution satellite imagery”, wihtin Fire Paradox, European Comission (FP6-018505).
- 2005 “Land cover / land use object oriented mapping for Kolymvari test site”, within GEOLAND –Integrated GMES EU (SIP3-CT-2003-502871).
- 2000-2003 “Long term effects of air pollution on selected forest ecosystems in the Carpathian Mountains, Europe (Retezat National Park)”, USDA Forest Service.
- 2000-2002 “GIS techniques for analyzing forest monitoring data”, Romanian National Plan for Research and Development.
Woody Johnson admits mistake in potential tampering with wholesale nfl jerseys Darrelle Revis
Jets owner Woody Johnson might have stuck his foot in his mouth this morning during a news conference with the New York media.
Johnson was asked about Patriots cornerback Darrelle Revis, who was interested in exploring the possibility of rejoining his former team last offseason before linking up with the Patriots on a two year, $32 million contract.
“Darrelle is a great player, and if I thought I could have gotten Darrelle for that, I probably would taken him,” Johnson told the New York media during the news conference to announce the firing of Rex Ryan and John Idzik. “And it was our best judgment to do what we did. Darrelle is a great player. I love for Darrelle to come back.”
Since Revis is under contract with the Patriots through 2015, that type of comment is grounds for a tampering investigation. An NFL spokesman officially declined to comment today when contacted by the Herald about the possibility of opening a tampering investigation.
Bill Belichick thought the league should take a deeper look.
would think that the league would look into those comments,” Belichick told WEEI today. “I sure that something that they would look into.”
Johnson, realizing his mistake, released a statement later today through the Jets Twitter account, saying: “I misspoke today when I commented on Darrelle Revis. I would never interfere in the contractural relationship of a player with another team and should not have used those words. I cheap nfl jerseys called Robert Kraft this afternoon to emphasize those points.”
The NFL cheap jerseys anti tampering policy states, “Any public or private statement of interest, qualified or unqualified, in another club player to that player agent or representative, or to a member of the news media, is a violation of this Anti Tampering Policy. (Example of a prohibited comment: an excellent player, and we very much like to have him if he were available, but another club holds his rights. In addition, speculation by a club owner, executive, or employee on whether a player under contract to a second club may play for a third club in the future may negatively impact the relationship between the player and the club currently holding his rights. If comments are found to have adversely affected that relationship, a finding of tampering can result. All clubs should be aware wholesale nfl jerseys that improper disclosure of confidential trade discussions with another club may be a violation of this section on prohibited public statements.”
It clear Johnson comments fall right in line with the example given in the NFL policy. However, the wording suggests a guilty verdict if an investigation indeed occurs might need to find Revis relationship with the Patriots has been “adversely affected.”
There are multiple types of tampering, with private cases running rampant at the scouting combine in Indianapolis. The league, as a whole, essentially turns a blind eye to it, presumably because of how difficult it could be to enforce the rules that are danced on so universally.
But Johnson comments were very much in the public eye, which could yield a different level of treatment. But then again, his mea culpa could have allowed him to escape the problem.Articles Connexes：
Two veteran Chelsea detectives were acquitted cheap mlb jerseys yesterday of charges cheap jerseys china they expedited the processing of a street peddler arrest so he wouldn have Cheap NFL Jerseys to spend a night in cheap jerseys from china jail, taking in return fake NFL jerseys and other knockoff goods.
A Manhattan Supreme Court jury needed just six hours to find Brian Bartlett and Rodney Lewis cheap jerseys not guilty of bribe receiving and official misconduct.
are just tremendously relieved, said Bartlett lawyer, Maurice Secarz. would have been just a wholesale nfl jerseys horrible tragedy if he lost everything he ever worked for. Both cops had faced up to seven years prison. Bartlett is a 14 year NYPD veteran; Lewis hit his 20th year of wholesale jerseys service in January.
The wholesale mlb jerseys china highly decorated cops believe they were unfairly caught in a joint, NYPD prosecutor dragnet meant to snare 13th Precinct cops allegedly selling their badges at bargain basement prices to illegal street peddlers on Broadway, their lawyers said.
The two year wiretap and surveillance investigation resulted in bribe arrests wholesale nhl jerseys for Bartlett, Lewis and three other cops. One, Jashua Penalo, pleaded guilty last summer. The two remaining cops cheap nhl jerseys china are awaiting trial.Articles Connexes：